Heat exchanger and condenser tubes
Heat exchanger and condenser tubes in the sizes 9.53 mm up to and including 50.8 mm O.D.
Lengths up to 22 meters both welded and seamless in the types of carbon steel, carbon steel alloy, nickel alloy, titanium, stainless steel and copper alloys.
The chemical and petrochemical industries apply custom made U-tubes (or hairpins) in heat exchangers and condensers, pressure vessels and reaction vessels. Tebunus Tube Trading has many years of experience and offers the requested craftsmanship. Our fully automated CNC (computer numerical control) controlled bending machines guarantee excellent accuracy and optimum durability. We bend according to VGB quality standards; wall thickness and ovality are standardized.
Tebunus Tube Trading is the right partner to deliver a wide range finned tubes. Bending and operation processes are done in our own production facilities in North Holland. Applications of finned tubes are extremely diverse.
FINNED TUBE type / variants
- Extruded (High type) – operating temperature 300 deg Celsius
- G Type – operating temperature 450 deg Celsius
- L Type – operating temperature 140 deg Celsius
- LL (Double L) Type – operating temperature 165 deg Celcius
- SEMI CRIMPING Type (Type 3) – operating temperature 200 deg Celcius
- SERRATED Type (Big Sizes tube) – operating temperature 300 deg Celcius
- Tube material
- Tube Sizes (OD , ID) (min. or avarage wall thickness)
- Tube Length/: overall length
- Plain end (Un finned)
- Fins Type
- Fin thickness
- Fins per inch (pitch)
- Fins Height (Outside width)
- Type of material
International Tube Trading
Tebunus is an international operating supplier, our aim is to serve the world.
We have an outstanding collaboration with shipping companies that allow us to deliver our goods to every part of the world. We transport our products by aeroplane cargo flight or boat delivering to every seaport or specific location.
International shipping services, tailored to your needs.
New independent agencies are welcome to apply, please send your letter of application and capability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.